Hand Painted, Hand Carved Mexican Bobble Animals
Assortment of Animals!
These little figurines are carved from a seed pit and have "Bobble" Heads or Tails
- Hand made and painted by members of the Nahua community in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- These descendants of the Aztecs have been making these cute little bobbles for generations.
- Fairly traded and Earth Friendly.
- A unique accent for a Mexican Fiesta or even a "Zoo/Animal" themed party
- No two are alike! Truly unique and one of a kind.
Approximately 2"L x 2-1/4"W x 2"H & 0.50 oz Weight
All Bobble Animals will be completely random - they won't be exactly as shown in example photos. We hand pick each lot to make sure there is a variety for our customers.