Mix of Gemstone Palm Stones
Comes in Sluiceboy's Box
Includes Free Puffy Selenite Heart!
Each piece is roughly: 2-2.5" in Length | 1.5-1.75" in Width
Weight of Lot: Over 1LB
Includes 1 of Each Palmstone:
Desert Jasper (Polychrome)
Indigo Gabbro (Mystic Merlinite)
+ SURPRISE Palmstone (whichever our newest palmstone is)
(1) POLYCHROME DESERT JASPER: Polychrome Jasper, also known as Desert Jasper, is a variety of Jasper recently discovered in Madagascar. With distinct shades of brown, red, and tan - these bold colors are caused from inclusions by the metal known as Iron. Polychrome Jasper is a stone that embodies one’s true self and helps you channel your energies to the ones closest to you.
(1) INDIGO GABBRO: Also known as "Mystic Merlinite" Indigo Gabbro is composed of Feldspar, Quartz, igneous rock, and other minerals. Mystic Merlinite is one of the newest meditation stones available. Having this stone in your presence is known to soften your aura and replenish your vibratory field.
(1) GREEN APATITE: Green Apatite is a variety of Apatite that can be found in chunk and crystallized form. The finest Green Apatite specimens come from Russia and Madagascar. Green Apatite is a very calming and soothing stone & is known to have deep rooted connection with nature and Mother Earth.
(1) LABRADORITE: Unlike most stones, the color displayed from Labradorite does not come from light reflected from the surface of this mineral. Instead, the spectrum of colors that you are seeing is caused by light reflecting off of a twinning surface within the stone. Labradorite harnesses the true potential of our own transformative power.
(1) SEPTARIAN: Known as the "Dragon Stone", Septarian is a tri-color concretion composed of Aragonite (the brown), Calcite, (the yellow), and Limestone (the grey). This powerful grounding stone that awakens one’s connection to Mother Earth and the nurturing energy she provides. Check it out under a blacklight!
(1) SELENITE: Known as the "Crystal Ball", Selenite is a calcium sulfate mineral that is the crystallized transparent variety of Gypsum. It comes in shades of pearly white that hit the light beautifully. Known as the "goddess stone" Selenite is named after the Greek goddess of the moon - Selene.